Join us! This fun family event is a favorite on the trails but we need sponsors for our trick-or-treat stations to make it happen. Sponsors can be a business, organization, school group, family or just a group of friends. We can’t promise the best weather but we can promise lots of traffic from appreciative young ghosts and goblins.
Tsalteshi Trick-or-Treat Trail Sponsor Information:
We are asking sponsors to provide:
– Candy or other fun “treat.”
– Decorations for an approximately 10 x 10-foot area. More area is available if you wish, just let us know!
– Some sort of quick “trick” for the kids to do to get their “treat.”
– Volunteers to run the trick, hand out treats and check to see if kids have registered by looking for an orange-and-white wristband. (Sponsor stations will receive three participant wristbands, if they choose, for ages 10 and under.)
– Come in costume! Plan to spend a couple hours out in the weather, whatever it might be! (We’ll hope for sun but cold and rain are not unusual.) We recommend bringing a Thermos of warm drinks and hand/feet warmers for your volunteers.
Tsalteshi will provide:
– Marked/designated area in a lit area of the Moose loop.
– Tons of kids (10 years old and younger).
– A ride to your designated spot (if you wish).
– A table or other surface to store your “treats.”
Spook Night is Sunday, Oct. 30
Setup starts at 11:30 a.m. Trail opens for trick-or-treaters at 1 p.m. and closes at 3 p.m.
Meet behind Skyview Middle School at the little wood building next to the old hockey rink.
We welcome banners advertising sponsor information.
It’s tough to say exactly how many trick-or-treaters will appear but it varies year to year. Be prepared for many! We’ve had 250+ with nice weather.
Please contact Carly Reimer for more information and to sign up for a station: 907-252-6613 or email@example.com