Tsalteshi Trails Association is accepting applications for two seats on the TTA Board of Directors. Ideal board candidates are passionate about the trails and want to work toward improving the management, sustainability and function of the TTA organization and the trails and build a strong community within our user groups.
Here’s an opportunity to do just that!
- Use your energy and expertise to improve the trails
- Work within our mission, vision and values
- Work toward accomplishing our strategic plan objectives
- Participate in events and programs on the trails
Do you have experience in finance/accounting, leadership, trail design/maintenance or recreational management? Are you a skier, biker, runner and/or walker who is passionate about the trails system? Consider applying!
- Must be a member in good standing of the Tsalteshi Trails Association for the
previous 12 months
- Able to commit at least five hours a month to Tsalteshi Trails Association board meetings, goals and programs
- A term is two years, with a maximum of three terms served consecutively.
Click here for a detailed description of board responsibilities, an application and information on how to apply. Completed applications must be submitted by Dec. 12, 2022.