Our long-time youth ski coordinator, Carly Reimer, has moved on and we need to fill her ski boots! Please consider helping Tsalteshi keep this awesome program going strong!
Tsalteshi Trails Association seeks a coordinator for its Tsalteshi Trails Youth Ski Program. This is a part-time, contract position with duties lasting October-March. Some duties require attendance at scheduled activities and meetings but most work can be done remotely and on a flexible schedule. Part of the job is recruiting volunteers to help accomplish the goals of the program. Youth ski is a big program, but you’ll have help!
– Excellent administrative, organizational and time-management skills
– Strong written and oral communication, able to respectively and effectively interact with parents, youth and volunteers
– Access to a computer and familiarity with email, Facebook, Excel and Google Drive programs
– Ability to work independently with initiative and discretion within established guidelines
– Ability to lift 40 pounds
– Ability to be outside in winter temperatures for an hour or more
– Recruit and supervise coaches and volunteers
– Organize and schedule coaches training meetings
– Organize and schedule parent meetings
– Manage coach and substitute coach schedules
– Order supplies
– Inventory and maintain equipment
– Work with TTA admin assistant on registration and parent communication
– Must be able to pass a background check
– Age 18 or older
Tsalteshi Trails Youth Ski Program (TTYSP)
– Online registration opens November 5
– Coaches training weekend clinic in December
– Parent meeting in early January before the start of classes
– Classes are held the second week of January through the end of February (Tuesday and Thursday evenings and also four Saturdays, with two makeup dates in March in the event of cancellations)
Salary is $1,500.
Position reports to the TTA admin assistant and TTA Board chair.
Position is open until filled.
To apply, please email resume to email@example.com
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny at 907-394-6397