Join us Sunday, Oct. 29, 2023! This fun family event is a favorite on the trails and we need sponsors for our trick-or-treat stations to make it happen. Sponsors can be a business, organization, school group, club, family, group of friends, etc.
Tsalteshi Trick-or-Treat Trail Sponsor Information:
We are asking sponsors to provide:
- Candy or some other “treat” for ages 10 and under. (It’s tough to predict how many but in nice weather we’ve had 250+.)
- Decorations for approximately 10 x 10-foot area. More area is available if you wish, just let us know.
- Some sort of quick “trick” for the kids to do to get their “treat.”
- Volunteers to run the trick, hand out treats and check to see if kids have registered by looking for an orange-and-white wristband. (Sponsor stations will receive three participant wristbands, if they choose, for ages 10 and under.)
- Come in costume! Plan to spend a couple hours out in the weather (whatever it might be.)
Tsalteshi will provide:
- Marked/designated area
- Lots of of kids!! (10 years old and younger)
- Help getting to your designated spot (if you wish)
- A table or other surface to store your “treats”
- Public thanks for your participation. We also welcome you to bring signage/banners advertising your sponsor information!
Spook Night is Sunday, Oct. 29
To sign up or for more information, please contact Alicia at firstname.lastname@example.org.